The vaccine of love

My girlfriend and I have been unable to see each other since the beginning of the covid19 pandemic. When I recently received the chance to be vaccinated for covid19, I was thrilled thinking that at last this might be the thing that eliminates the travel restrictions that have kept us apart.

When I told my girlfriend about getting injected with the vaccine, she joked that she had a special fluid that she would love to inject into me. I laughed because I knew exactly what she meant after having been the recipient of many of her delightful injections. (As an aside we have both been tested and are faithful to one another.)

She was definitely right about one aspect of her injections. In fact they are a kind of medicine in more ways than one. Aside from the joy of experiencing the physical connection between us, there are several benefits for the partner who ingests or is inseminated with the semen of their partner.

Semen contains more than 50 different compounds among them hormones and endorphins such as oxytocin, progesterone, estrone, serotonin and melatonin. Studies have shown that people who ingested semen were less depressed and happier than those who did not. They also slept better and experienced less anxiety.

My own experience with my girlfriend definitely agrees with these findings. Whenever I have swallowed her semen or she has deposited it in my colon, afterwards I have felt a state of relaxed happiness that I never felt when I was on the other end of the sexual equation. It is a little like being drugged with a happiness potion.

Although my girlfriend has always been content with having her orgasm, I think I have the better part of the deal by receiving her injection. It has made me realize how different are the worlds of men and women who are normally the active and passive partners in sexual relations.

In my previous sexual life with cisgender women, I never would have imagined that the woman I was with was having a completely different kind of sexual experience than I was. I always thought that both I and my partner were having very similar kinds of sexual experiences and satisfaction.

Now that I have experienced the “other side” so to speak, I know that I was wrong and being the receiving partner has its own unique pleasures. Knowing what I know now, I never want to go back to being the active partner. Thank God my girlfriend is happy with her role!