To tuck or not to tuck? That is the question

You’re in love. She is amazing, incredible, the Ying to your Yang, a beauty that turns heads wherever she goes. She is confident in who she is and what she presents to the world, and she has decided to stop tucking. Just live it and go. How do you react?

I had a girlfriend who never tucked. She was smart and always dressing in a way to make it not obvious. For example when wearing a swim suit, she would have some cloth around her waist. I think it’s good, it’s more comfortable for her :slight_smile:

That is smart, though not exactly what this question is about. This question is meant to make us men think, and challenge our level of support. Is the reader confident enough in who he is that holding hands with a beautiful woman who may have a noticeable bulge in her jeans as they walk down the street something he can handle? And just for the record, I’m not saying I could do it, I’m just asking the question. So no shade from me for any answer.

Oh, I have no problem with that :smile: (visible bulge or other signs of transness)

For some reason Cyril, I didn’t think you would have a problem with it. LOL! But a guy whose girl just decided to change one day might. I want to think I could do this, but not positive I could.

My girlfriend is a dedicated tucker. She always wears two pairs of panties and makes sure there is no trace of a bulge. Which always impresses me in view of what she is working with. If she tucks or not, that’s up to her. She says people always know that she is trans anyway but to me she is extremely passable.

I love that you’re a man who wouldn’t care and that your girlfriend has to work so hard at hiding it! Lucky you! LOL!

Believe me, I know how lucky I am.

Wow! She is beautiful! With everything else you’ve said about her, you should hit one knee and give her a shiny rock to seal the deal!

Well she lives in the Philippines and I have not been able to see her again. Doing the long distance covid19 thing for now. I hope I can return at the end of this year or the beginning of next year.

You need to go full on ‘Pretty Woman’ and sweep her off her feet and carry her home! But I understand that isn’t always an option. I hope you can see her soon. Take care and stay safe.

1 Like

This is a true test of our relationship that’s for sure. Speaking of sweeping her off her feet, I sent her flowers last Valentines Day and here she is, 34 years old, and she said it was the first time that she had ever gotten flowers. Kind of sad really. Who wouldn’t want to send her flowers?

Wow. Even more beautiful than the last picture! It’s sad that no one has sent her flowers, but great that you were her first! I don’t know how you stay away from her. I’d be breaking all kinds of international rules to be by her side! LOL!

Yes I am happy that I could do that for her but it makes me realize how tough life can be for a transgender woman. Things a cisgender woman takes for granted may not come easy for a transgender woman. I think if men are interested at all in a transgender woman it’s often only for sex and not the other things in life. My girlfriend says guys would always say she was sexy but never pretty or beautiful. I always tell her she is beautiful.

I’m glad you tell her that! She needs to hear it! Seeing how beautiful she is and knowing her preferences makes me a little weak in the knees when I look into her eyes…

Lol if her pic makes you weak in the knees, imagine being with her in real life. She’s a sweetheart.

That’s why I was weak in the knees!!! LOL!

I love seeing her on cam every day and chatting with her but I am so ready for covid19 to release it’s hold on us. It’s not even the sex either - I just want to kiss her and lie next to her. Next year I guess.

Hang in there. This too shall pass, and in time your arms (and other places) will be filled with her love!